Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting double charged

Solved!

Getting double charged

Shame on me for not calling it out and not having a backbone earlier, but I'm disgusted that I'm getting ripped off. Granted, I use spotify a lot and I've already emailed to complain and will be terminating my bank account because Spotify owes me 150 USD.

Don't go with Spotify, go with some other company for your music needs!! Just uninstalled, NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE YOUR COMPANY

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @thali .

I have just made sure your email has been responded to. We are now awaiting your reply so that we can get this sorted out. I will look out for your reply and respond to it personally. 

Don't worry, let's work together to make sure everything turns out as well as it possibly can for you.

Thanks for working with us on this one. 🙂

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hey there @thali, welcome to the community!

I'm very sorry to hear about this. What's your case number, I'll escalate your case immediately! 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hey, @thali !

Sorry to hear that you've not had a great time with Spotify of late. 

I have taken a look at your case and I can see that @Adam has already replied and solved the problem you were having. Are you still having issues with the app? If so, I would recommend replying to Adam and discussing them with him via the privacy of email.

I hope you'll consider keeping Spotify for your musical needs after working with us to get any issues resolved. Let me know if I can help with anything at all.

My issue is that I've been charged double for the past year and if I don't receive an email or other sort of contact in regards to the double payment, I will be filing a dispute with my bank. Either way, paying 20 bucks a month for the past year has left a pretty bitter taste in my mouth; but it just means that I'll go to something else. You will never receive another dime from me again.

I thought that my discussion with Adam some months ago would have resolved everything, but alas; I suspect I still have a spare account that I've been paying for all this time in limbo. Disgusting. Truly disgusting.

I can't apologise enough for the experience you've had with being double charged. I understand the bitter taste it has left.

I will personally make sure your recent email to us gets replied to by the right person here at Spotify. I should be able to discuss your case and attempt to make things right within a couple of hours.

As much as I hope I can convince you to keep using Spotify, I understand your position on us right now. Please allow me to at least make everything fair before you make a final decision?

I'll post again as soon as I have made some progress for you. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Marked as solution

Hey again, @thali .

I have just made sure your email has been responded to. We are now awaiting your reply so that we can get this sorted out. I will look out for your reply and respond to it personally. 

Don't worry, let's work together to make sure everything turns out as well as it possibly can for you.

Thanks for working with us on this one. 🙂

Responded.

It's charged my old facebook email address so yes, it's still stemming from the issue I had that I discussed with @Adam.

I have received correspondence and I will mark this as resolved as soon as the money is back in my bank.

@thali have you got the money back? I think i have the same issue as u.
They charging me 2x for all of 2014 because of two emailadr and two spotify accounts (they made it like This, i Even told them i no longer can access the old email) and now they owe me 1089kr (for 11 months)

@thali did you recieve the refund?

I feel the exact same way as the initial message of this forum. I am being charged double every month and Spotify bas made it nothing but IMPOSSIBLE to get someone to help me with it. Can't believe that a company with so many users hasn't figured out how to do customer service please help or I am terminating my account

@bextrout 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I got double charge can anyone tell me how to fix that so I don't get double charged again? Or els I'm going to have to cancel my account

Suggested posts