Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP. Bought Family Package and told we are in two different countries when we aren't!

Solved!

HELP. Bought Family Package and told we are in two different countries when we aren't!

I have bought my wife an upgraded account through the Family Package.

We are both registered as being from Singapore in our account details, but we get an error message when we input the redemption code in. It says that we are in two different countries, when we aren't.

What can we do????

Very frustrating

S

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @woody0609a and @kriegmich, welcome to the community!

That definitely shouldn't be happening! Don't worry though, Spotify can fix this for you if you contact them through the online contact form. If you receive an automated reply directing you back to the community, just reply to it! You guys should definitely hear from someone within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

same with me. We are living in Germany, Account settings for both of us are saying the same (country Germany). The Family invitation is in French - Message : "Vous pourrez ainsi bénéficier de tous les avantages de Spotify Premium, tout en conservant votre compte et vos playlists bien à vous."

The invitation is not working... I tried different browsers, clearing browser history/cache/cookies...

Help would be great 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey there @woody0609a and @kriegmich, welcome to the community!

That definitely shouldn't be happening! Don't worry though, Spotify can fix this for you if you contact them through the online contact form. If you receive an automated reply directing you back to the community, just reply to it! You guys should definitely hear from someone within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Thanks for your help @Merik. I have sent my request through to Spotify and got my fingers crossed.

Kind regards

S

Thx for your help @Merik

the problem was solved with the help of the support

Suggested posts