Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hey, Spotify, quit stealing my money you dirt bags.

Hey, Spotify, quit stealing my money you dirt bags.

3 emails in 3 months. No replies. You are still charging my accout.
Neither of my emails work to log in to a premium account, neither does my facebook accout. I do not have access and have not had access to a premium account.... Yet you are taking my money.
STOP.
Each time I email you I just get an automated response to go to the forums.
QUIT TAKING MY **bleep**ING MONEY.

I do not know what email you could possibly have associated with my credit card, but I sure as hell know my credit card details.
Please email me direct to clear this up. I am doing what I can to make sure everyone I know is aware of how your company chooses to do business - a route that will ultimately end in your failure. It only works for so long when you decide to screw people. My leave from your company would have likely been temporary but the difficulty you have caused in trying to stop you from billing me and your absolute lack of response has spoken more loudly than any words you could have sent back.
You guys seriously suck. Once again, quit billing my card. I dont know what email its tied to.
4 Replies

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used on the contact form.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Smash_atoms,

I have picked up your case 2484424 and will be sending you a reply soon.  Could you please reply back via that email thread?

Spotify is stealing my $ also and it is ridiculous that there is no customer service number. I had $ saved up for me to get things for my new job and now I have to be inconvenienced because of this. I will be contacting my bank to let them know that Spotify has been stealing from me and I have the emails saved that says my subscription was canceled yet I am still being charged.

Could you just stop stealing my money. I have cancelled my subscription why you continue a month ago, why continue charging me  ? 

Suggested posts