Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I change what device is the main decice for spotify

Solved!

How can I change what device is the main decice for spotify

My tablet is where I first created my spotify account while my phone was broken, and when I got my new phone and signed on to spotify I can't do the same things like chose what song to play and replay a song over and over. I don't have spotify premium and don't want to buy it but am still wondering if there is a way for me to make my phone do the things my tablet can on spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After I posted this I had to uni stall the app on my tablet because it wasn't opening spotify so when I reinstalled it I read the info and saw that on tablets you can replay any song and choose any song to play but on phone you can only listen to music with the shuffle button.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Never mind, I figured it out

Hello @b2n101, Welcome to the Community,

Could you please say how you have solved your problem, so that it could be helpfull for other users with the same problem.

I'll mark it as Solution for you after you have reacted.

thanks in advance,

Vincent

Marked as solution

After I posted this I had to uni stall the app on my tablet because it wasn't opening spotify so when I reinstalled it I read the info and saw that on tablets you can replay any song and choose any song to play but on phone you can only listen to music with the shuffle button.

Suggested posts