Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How did I get on a Family Plan, without knowing it?

How did I get on a Family Plan, without knowing it?

My wife and I love our Spotify. I'm wanting to get on a family plan with her, but my account says I'm already part of a plan. I have to refer to the master account. Problem is I have no idea who has the master account. Frankly it's awfully annoying, I can't cancel, or do anything without this "master account" I know nothing about. 

Please help me solve this problem.

3 Replies

Hi @mbailey4357! That's a bit of an inconvenience. I haven't seen this particular issue before, so I would recommend getting in touch with support. This can be done by either reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter; messaging support on Facebook; or through this contact form. If it's been more than 48 hours without a response, reply to the e-mail you received confirming they got your message (if you used the contact form), or, if you messaged them through Twitter or Facebook, shoot them another message there.

Let me know if you run into any other trouble or have any other questions. Cheers!

The same is happening to me right now. Please tell me how to solve it, Spotify did not respond my twitter.

please help me with this too.

- I want to join into a family plan, but can't redeem the code because it says I am premium already

- Cant unsubscribe premium because it says I am part of a family plan and have to refer to the "master account"

- I have never been on a family plan before, so WHO is this "master account" ??

whatever, I cant cancel the subscripcion, what is this joke ?

Suggested posts