Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
Accepted Solution

How do I go to someone's playlist and make a copy of theirs as my own easily?

I was wondering because I didn't want my spotify to be connected with my Facebook and if I delete it then my playlists will come down with it. I didn't wanted to drap each individual song to copy it. Was wondering if there was a shortcut for this.

Kudos: 1,596
Solutions: 282

Re: How do I go to someone's playlist and make a copy of theirs as my own easily?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There are 2 ways:

1) Press follow on their playlist. This will create a playlist on your account identical to their playlist, and it will also update when they add/remove/move songs around the playlist.

2) Create an empty playlist. Click on a song in their playlist then press Ctrl+A. Drag and drop them into your empty playlist (or into the playlist you want them in). Note this will not update when they add/remove/move songs.

Anthony :)

This post was by Anthony - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

|| Spotify Profile - Anthony | Feel free to PM me - Here ||
|| Twitter Profile - anthonyb256 | I play Dota too! - PF.PilotA256 ||

Concert Regular

Re: How do I go to someone's playlist and make a copy of theirs as my own easily?

[ Edited ]
Festival VIP

This really needs to be built in right-click menu for the web browser!

Sadly #2 doesn't work on the web player or Android. Any other ideas? Same thing with the Chrome addon, only works with desktop app.

Announcements
Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.