Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How exactly am I gonna be charged when paid with PayPal

Solved!

How exactly am I gonna be charged when paid with PayPal

Hello,

I paid my first subscription somewhere around Christmas, when you offered 3 months for free. I really like it so I would like to continue paying. But I have one question, in my account it says: Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed on 2015-03-16 and charged 5.99 EUR, unless you cancel your subscription before that time. I paid with PayPal, so how exactly am I gonna be charged? Does it mean, that I must have those 5.99 on my PayPal account?

Thank you for your answers.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

When you attachted a creditcard (or a bank account in some countries) to your paypal account, then you will get automaticly charged and paypal will charge you automaticly.

If you haven't then I'd recommend to do this manually before you will get charged by Spotify.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

When you attachted a creditcard (or a bank account in some countries) to your paypal account, then you will get automaticly charged and paypal will charge you automaticly.

If you haven't then I'd recommend to do this manually before you will get charged by Spotify.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Yes, my bank account is linked with my PayPal account. So I hope everything is going to be smooth. Thank you for your answer.

Suggested posts