Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to cancel Spotify charge that gets added to phone bill???!!

Solved!

How to cancel Spotify charge that gets added to phone bill???!!

For over 3 months now I have attempted to cancel this premium membership from my account and I literally have no idea how to get rid of it. I am charged an extra £10 on my phone contract and just want to cancel it so I can move to Apple Music as I am sick of Spotify. Can someone please please help me sort this out?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Ekaetegb96. If the charge is being applied to your phone bill then your subscription is being managed through your cell provider. To cancel the subscription you will most likely need to get in touch with them and have them cancel your subscription for you if you're not seeing the option on your accounts page. Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Ekaetegb96. If the charge is being applied to your phone bill then your subscription is being managed through your cell provider. To cancel the subscription you will most likely need to get in touch with them and have them cancel your subscription for you if you're not seeing the option on your accounts page. Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

I rang my provider and the placed a restriction on the charge and told me to message "NO" to 78660 which has unsubscribed me from the charge, thanks for your help!

Suggested posts