Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to cancel my subscription

Solved!

How to cancel my subscription

Hiya , 

After having had numurous problems with spotify i would like to cancel my subscription .. but when it comes to the password bit .. it always says that my password is wrong ? ...... but im sure its not ..... i always log in using my facebook account ,,, any help please of how i can cancel my subscription cheers 

zykta

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

You can do so from your subscription page here: www.spotify.com/account/subscription/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@frank456b - If you are having issues, try a different browser. If that doesn't help, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Hey Zykta,

Could you make sure you're logged out of Facebook, then try again? Could you also try an alternative internet browser, so Chrome instead of Firefox etc.

If you're still having trouble, could you get in touch with our payments team. Just click on 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. We'll sort it out as soon as possible.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

how do you even get to that place, i cant find the place to cancel my subscribtion 😄

Marked as solution

Hey!

You can do so from your subscription page here: www.spotify.com/account/subscription/
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

i know how to get there but i cant see how that can make me unsubscribe, it doesnt show anywhere <---------- spotify newbie 😄

nvm, found it now 🙂 thank you

i was logged out of facebook when i tried many times thanks ...... im using chrome .. but will try once again with firefox and internet explorer if they dont work ....... but have been on the phone to my bank and hopefully it will be cancelled 

One of my colleagues has replied to you yesterday asking for some information in order to cancel your subscription. You might want to check your Junk email filters to ensure that it hasn't disappeared somewhere.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I read the directions that said to go to the "Subscriptions" page in order to unsubscribe from Premium and/or a trial offer... but once I get to the Subscriptions page, I do not see which link shows us how to unsubscribe... and I've clicked on almost every link on the page.

So... would someone be so kind as to walk me thru what I'm supposed to do next, after I'm on the Subscriptions page... ?

Mach7541 - It looks like you've got the 48 hour Premium trial here, which is aimed at giving you a taster of Spotify on your mobile. Don't worry, you won't be charged after this. Your account will automatically revert to the free version once it's over.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi I have the same problem I have been trying to cancel mine and it keeps saying details incorrect . Please arrange to cancel my subscription fir me

Hi Aoc! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

I'm sorry to hear you're planning on canceling your subscription and I hope you think about coming back to Spotify Premium in the future. If anything, I truly hope you continue to use Spotify even as a free user, :). If you have any feedback you'd like to give, especially ones that would have enticed you to stay just a bit longer, don't hesitate to voice it. The Spotify Team is pretty receptive to constructive criticism.

If you're on the 48-hour free trial (if you used Spotify for the first time on your phone), then you don't have to worry about anything. After your trial is up, your account's status will automatically revert back to Spotify Free when the trial is over. If you're on the 30-day trial, you can head on over to this page and verify your information to cancel. If you're having trouble with cancelling your 30-day trial or current subscription, you can reach out to the Spotify Team through this form. Make sure you respond back if an automatically generated message is sent to you. This will make sure that someone from the Spotify Team has their full attention to your situation.

Again, I'm sad to see you go from Spotify Premium but I hope this has helped you out. Feel free to write back if you have any more issues with cancelling your subscription.

Edit #1 -

Also! In the future, please post your question in a new topic so someone can address it as soon as possible. It also prevents the forum from brining back old topics in the grave, D=.

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

I have also tried to cancel my Spotify subscription and I am on my forth day trying

Marked as solution

@frank456b - If you are having issues, try a different browser. If that doesn't help, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts