Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

493 Replies

Hi seeharinc! Have you already followed the steps outlined here: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

I have a Spotify premium account but my music is not syncing to my iPhone.  I have followed the instructions but it's not doing it.  Can somebody from Spotify please help me?

Craig

@CraigFerriman wrote:

I have a Spotify premium account but my music is not syncing to my iPhone.  I have followed the instructions but it's not doing it.  Can somebody from Spotify please help me?

Craig

Hey Craig 🙂 

What error message are you getting? Are you attempting to sync a playlist for offline usage, if so what behaviour do you get? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

These people are an embarasment I suggest doing what I am doing right now cancle your account and don't give them another dime.

Hey my name is David and  i got some big problems with my payment. I cant login to my email. I dont even know my password but i can only login cause im connected to facebook. I want to cancel my subscription but I cant so please help me. remove my account or something i dont want to pay anymore!!!

@xaidlor_00 wrote:

Hey my name is David and  i got some big problems with my payment. I cant login to my email. I dont even know my password but i can only login cause im connected to facebook. I want to cancel my subscription but I cant so please help me. remove my account or something i dont want to pay anymore!!!

Hey David 🙂

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get that cancelled for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

i have been charged every month as normal however my spotify wont work. i would like someone to be able to look into this matter and i want refunded the last 2 months as i havent been able to use it.

Hey @jo-88 ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Any discussion about refunds or billing needs to happen with the customer services team directly using the online contact form, they should also be able to troubleshoot what is wrong with your account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Spoiler
Same same!
Spoiler
For months Spotify have been taking two payments of $12.99 a month from my account.  I tried to solve the problem in July but no success - just an automated email suggesting that I reset my password!
Spoiler
Now in November ONE of the TWO payments didnt go through an my Spotify account has been stopped - no streaming, no playing my playlist etc etc.  Super-frustrating

spotify 2.JPG
spotify one.JPG

Hey @adventurepuss ! Welcome to the community 🙂

You definitely have two Spotify subscriptions running by the looks of things. Unfortunately, we can't deal with billing issues here on the community. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you also let us know your case number (#) here we can make sure it gets answered for you. 

Peter

Please bring Spotify to BlackBerry 10. I'm a premium subscription service and I wan this apps available on my BlackBerry 10 device. Easy way is just port the Android apps and make it as BlackBerry apps. It can be used with BlackBerry side load

@mamat7055 wrote:
Please bring Spotify to BlackBerry 10. I'm a premium subscription service and I wan this apps available on my BlackBerry 10 device. Easy way is just port the Android apps and make it as BlackBerry apps. It can be used with BlackBerry side load

@mamat7055 - Spotify currently have no announced plans to support BlackBerry 10 devices. Full discussion over on the Ideas Exchange here

Peter

Good afternoon Spotify,

Somehow I have 2 Spotify accounts and am unable to get into my Premium account leaving me with old playlists and ads that I should not be paying to listen to. I have tried to submit my situation through the contact form, but the 2nd drop down window won't work and I can't submit my request. May I please be contacted ASAP to have my account issues resolve?

Much appreciated.

@wallyvandenbusc - Sorry to hear you are having issues, can you use this contact form instead

Peter

I bought a Gift Card for Spotify and when I went home to activate it it said error and I tried refreshing the page and retyping the code all over and over again and it still does not work please I need help as soon as possible!

Also I went to the cashier of where I bought it and they activated it but it still doesn't work

Hi. Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

How can i stop my member with yiu guys cancel it please

@izaguirre1 wrote:
How can i stop my member with yiu guys cancel it please

You should be able to cancel from your cancellation pages

If you have any issues, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further.

Peter

I hope really hope spotify addressed your issue @spottedcow

I just noticed the same thing - I am being charged twice for several months!!!

Let's see if I have any luck with the customer support (if i can find their number first!).

Suggested posts