Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change my country to denmark

I can't change my country to denmark

Hej!

I just moved to Denmark and couldn't listen to music on the webplayer, that's why I wanted to change the country and now it switched to Germany?

I can't change it properly. What can I do?

6 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you logging in with an email (facebook) or a username? If it's facebook, you'll need to head over there and change the country in your account/profile settings, and Spotify should update the country for you.

When you say you can't, do you mean it's greyed out?

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hej Anthony!

I use a username. No facebook connection and I have a premium account.

I did it like it's explained in the help-section with changing my country settings and changing my paying method. But it's greyed out and "Germany".

Hi,

Ah, it's premium. If that's the case, you'll need to change your payment settings to a card that's from Denmark, as the country in your profile is set to the country of your payment. If you already are using a CC from denmark, gimme a shout.

Anthony

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Yes, that's the confusing point, my credit card is form Nordea in Denmark.

Hi,

One last thing then, have you changed your billing address to where you are in Denmark? Subscribed ages ago so can't remember if it's a separate entity from the card details input 😛

Anthony

No there's no such detail anywhere...

And I can only change my postcode but not anything else...

I'm seriously considering switching clients now. I pay for this and can't use it at work, where I'm most of the time...

Suggested posts