Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't remember my username or password.

I can't remember my username or password.

I've decided to deactive my Facebook account recently, and upon deactivating, I realized that my Spotify profile was linked to it. I can't remember my username or my email address that I used to sign up for Spotify. To make things even more complicated, I'm almost certain that I deleted all of my old email addresses. One question: Is my Spotify account a goner, or is there any way for me to recover my email address and username?

4 Replies

Hey!

Taking a look, it seems your account was created from Facebook. This means it's not possible to use unless it's active.

I'd recommend you contact our team - they'll be able to help transfer your playlists to a new account. Just remember to include the email address you registered with: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Ok guys. I have two accounts registered with the SAME email. I forgot the password to the one I use. So I need to get it back but when I try to get the email it gives me the password for the wrong account. So now ia am stuck with one that is stupid and embarrassing and was only supposed to be used for about 5mins!!!!!!

If all else fails log back onto Facebook your account is still there it's just not active. Not knowing your username or password shouldn't be a problem. After a few attempts a dialog box will appear asking if you need any help. Just follow their directions once you have your new password, go back on spotify. Use the new password to log in, than reset your password and user name. All that should be left at that point is deactivating your Facebook again. I hope this helps my friend.

i can remenber my username and my pasword. Can you help me. my name is -snip- celular number is -snip-

Suggested posts