Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't use my premium!!

Solved!

I can't use my premium!!

Hi! i just subscribed to spotify premium via my visa card! on my profile it says that i have a premium subscription, but i don't!! I've restarted all my devices/ computers that have spotify on but nothing works!! i still have Spotify free!! please help! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there and thanks for your answer ๐Ÿ™‚

Do not worry. I can help you with this issue.

I escalated this problem to right person right here on Spotify Community.

Server problem is big problem just now, so it will be looked into by Spotify staff soon.

I'm sorry that I can't help with this, because problem is in Spotify servers right now. Too much Premium and Unlimited purchases, so there is still big queue. However wait is worth every second - you get soon songs for life (over 20 Million).

Greetings,
Jyri

View solution in original post

17 Replies

Hey there djiviak and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your question.

Sometimes it need time before all devices are updated correctly. You can speed-up your Premium update doing these:

- Log out of your Spotify and log in back.

- Shut down the Internet / Use airplane mode in mobile and wait when Spotify says No internet connection, then add connection back and wait if that bring your lovely Premium.

If these doesn't work for you, drink hot tea cup and try again then ๐Ÿ™‚

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

still doesnยดt work! tries several times and nothing! ๐Ÿ˜•

Marked as solution

Hey there and thanks for your answer ๐Ÿ™‚

Do not worry. I can help you with this issue.

I escalated this problem to right person right here on Spotify Community.

Server problem is big problem just now, so it will be looked into by Spotify staff soon.

I'm sorry that I can't help with this, because problem is in Spotify servers right now. Too much Premium and Unlimited purchases, so there is still big queue. However wait is worth every second - you get soon songs for life (over 20 Million).

Greetings,
Jyri

I am having the same problem.  I upgraded my account but I still have ads and can't download music.  I have gotten an email confirmation that I purchased premium, and it says my account is premium on the Spotify website.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify, logged out and back in various times, and disconnected and rebooted my internet.  My premium account still is not working. 

Okay thanks for the info and the help! Appreciate it!

Same problemo here... 

@djiviak wrote:

@djiviak wrote:

Hey there.

Thanks for understanding. I do my best to help folks out loud right here on Spotify Community.

Let me know when Premium is up and running for you.

Ok so in short, we should just wait and it will be fixed?

I have premium now!! im so happy and thanks so much for the help etc! really apricciate it! as you said, i just had to wait! ๐Ÿ˜„

what did u do to fix it?

Yes.

Update servers are overloaded right now with updates, so it takes much more time than in normal day. In "normal day" update is instant.

I'm sorry for this problem, hope for good party with Spotify soon ๐Ÿ™‚

yes just wait! youยดll get premium soon! 

@djiviak wrote:

I have premium now!! im so happy and thanks so much for the help etc! really apricciate it! as you said, i just had to wait! ๐Ÿ˜„

Glad to hear I helped today.

What songs you are listening now from Spotify? Is there good & long party tonight?

Enjoy your Spotify -- I'm so happy this is now working for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Arghhhhhh now i have to re-sync all my songs?! 

What a joke!!!

sure it is! i've wanted to listen to ''Aint a party [feat. Harrison] (Radio Edit)'' cause its my favorite track (im a house music fan) but the track was exlusive for premium/ unlimited users.... ๐Ÿ˜•

I see.

It's very good track for this funny friday!

Hope you enjoy your Spotify -- let me know if you have questions, I'm here to help!

Have a lovely weekend with music!

Have the same problem here

Suggested posts