Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I canceled mt account and was charged for another month of service I demand a refund.

I canceled mt account and was charged for another month of service I demand a refund.

1 Reply

Hi.

Did you get a confirmation email for your cancellation? If you didn't, then it means you didn't quite complete the cancellation process. You can confirm this by checking your subscriptions page to see if it says you're on premium or free. Not to worry! Click the cancel button again and make sure you go through all the steps to cancel and then get a confirmation email to say you have successfully cancelled.

If you did, that probably means you've got a second account that you subscribed to. Did you create a different account with facebook for example? Try logging in with an email instead and check your susbcriptions page from there.

In order to get a refund for the payment you made, you can submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can take a look to see what they can do.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts