Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have paid for 3 months of premium 5 times and its still on the free version.. what do I do?

I have paid for 3 months of premium 5 times and its still on the free version.. what do I do?

I have already logged out and logged back in to my account and i have reinstalled it and updated it and it is still not working

1 Reply

Hi Aubrie! When you registered for Spotify Premium, did you ever get a confirmation email? If yes, are you logging in to Spotify with those specific credentials? If no, is it possible the email ended up in spam?  Quickly see if you can figure out which scenario it is. Then I would recommend getting in touch with support and detailing your issue to them. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible.

The most likely culprit here will probably that you have a duplicate account, and simply have been logging into the one without Premium. Support will be able to help figure out exactly what is wrong, and get everything sorted out for you. All the best, and please let me know if there's anything you need help with! Cheers!

Suggested posts