Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've actually had enough. My email linked to my account is wrong and I can't send the link to change

I've actually had enough. My email linked to my account is wrong and I can't send the link to change

I've actually had enough. My email linked to my account is wrong and I can't send the link to change my passpword without changing my email which is so stupid! I've just renewed my subscription which I can't now access as I usually do it through Facebook which is now saying I can "only use spotify abroad for 14 days". I mean what the actuall hell is wrong with this thing? Surely you'd think they'd have a customer service number you could call it at least a live chat forum. That's 2 hours I'm never getting back, cheers spotify!
1 Reply

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. With this anonymous online contact form, you can reach them without subscribing to / having access to a Spotify account or the email that was used to create that account.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts