Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I’ve been charged three times for one subscription

Solved!

I’ve been charged three times for one subscription

Hello- my name is Jill Lutz and I've been charged three times in July for one subscription. Please contact me back to resolve this issue. I am trying to use your "contact form" and it is failing.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just subscribe to spotify premium student and I got charged 3 times. If someone had the same problem and solved it, can you please help me?

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Since payment issues need to be dealt with by that team, try using this contact form instead. 

If you post your case number here I can ask someone to make sure it gets chased up for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, 

I am not sure if the user who posted this question has a resolved problem.

I on the other hand am dealing with the same situation and was wondering if you could help me out by making sure someone gets to this as soon as possible.

My case number is Spotify Case # 03472382

Thanks so much in advance.

Hey there @lopezjas, welcome to the community!

I may be able to help you before I escalate your case! Were you trying to subscribe using the student discount?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I have the same problem, I subcribe to the student discount and they charged me three times. Please help.

Well I just realized that yahoo had another account for me so I just got all the emails from them! I had to send them my transactions forlast month and this month because I canceled and they charged me again this month! In total they have stolen $ 39.96

I'm sorry to bother you but the same exact thing happened to me when I signed up for the student discount. I got charged three times. I asked a similar question myself and I'm yet to get replies with help...

@kennethgonz @Snaphap @Csokolowski

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You mean the email that says this: "If you need immediate help, please check out The Spotify Community http://www.community.spotify.com or support from other users. This is also a great place to read up on any company updates that might affect your service as well as posting your own ideas and feedback"? I can just reply back telling them what happened?

You have to contact support@Spotify.com! It is the only customer service they have. More then likely they will state you have several accounts.  Be persistent, don't just settle for whatever they say. 

They pretty much told me their mistakes because I kept at em. They eventually had to refund me twice but they robbed me for accounts I had years ago that I thought were closed.They informed me that the only way a account can be closed is if they do it.  It doesn't matter if you just stopped paying for the service. 

Be wishes
Be blessed
Sandra

No, actually send an email to support@Spotify.com and tell them your situation in the email. 

It is the only customer support service you will receive from Spotify! 

Marked as solution

I just subscribe to spotify premium student and I got charged 3 times. If someone had the same problem and solved it, can you please help me?

sameeee

I literally just had this happen to me and I didn't even get a student account so I want My money back ASAP

you'll get it back soon

I just signed up for a student subcription on 2/7/18 and it charged me three times as well... do they just send you money back orrrr????

Suggested posts