Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've lost all my playlists and my unlimited account altough ive always used the same login

I've lost all my playlists and my unlimited account altough ive always used the same login

Hello! im having the same problem.

On thursday evening i logged off my spotify ( I have spotify unlimited and about 8 playlists).

On friday morning i tried to log in but spotify wouldnt let me. After one hour of trying i was able to log in.

I have always logged in through facebook and didnt understand why it wouldnt work. Finally when it did

i realised that all my playlists where gone, and that i had been demoted to spotify gratis. 

I sent messages to the technical support team, but in vain. 

And today i see that i have just been charged on my bank account for spotify unlimited, THAT I CANT USE.

I also have received 2 id'.s The original one is 111 251 7668 (the account is so desperately want back)

And the unwanted account that i unfortunately have right now is : 1199605188. 

Can someone please please help me? I would be more than grateful. Ive tried to follow all the steps given out on this thread but alas, nada works.

Thank you in advance 🙂

1 Reply

Hi there - I've just made sure your case reaches the right hands. You should hear from an agent shortly. 

For the future, if you use the contact form but recieve an automated response back, please just reply again. Your case will then reach one of our agents. 

Suggested posts