Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LOST ALL MY PLAYLISTS

Solved!

LOST ALL MY PLAYLISTS

I was logging in to spotify on my Iphone and then i saw that all my playlists are gone. I tried to log out and reloging, nothing happend! I tried to relogin both with facebook and the username, still the same problem.

51 Replies

@smc003 wrote:

Sam, i've lost all my playlists as well and i had a good amount. I would greatly appreciate it if this was resolved! 😄

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account, which is normally the case when all of your playlists are gone.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I know it's the same account because I still have all my starred songs, just none of my playlists.

Hi, I have lost a single playlist. One of my kids accidentally deleted it on one computer, I think on Saturday, and it has now disappeared from my other devices on restarting Spotify. If you could help me that would be great...the playlist was titled '2013'. Thanks.

@kieran45 wrote:

Hi, I have lost a single playlist. One of my kids accidentally deleted it on one computer, I think on Saturday, and it has now disappeared from my other devices on restarting Spotify. If you could help me that would be great...the playlist was titled '2013'. Thanks.

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist.

Peter

Peter

Peter, Many thanks...I have filled in the form. Appreciate the speedy response. Will keep an eye out on my Playlists. Thanks again.

I updated my iPhone for the first time in a very long time and lost all of my playlists! They were on my laptop but eventually disappeared from there too!  please help! 

Kristi

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist. 😉

Peter

Peter

The thing is I didn't delete any playlist. All I did was backup my Phone on my laptop and I used to do this all the time. I had no idea this would happen. Nothing has been resolved so I filled out that form.

I logged out of spotify on my computer last night so a friend could log in. Now I've logged back in and my playlists are gone! I'm not sure if I have duplicate accounts...I used [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter] to login with one password, when I put vada618 as my username sans @gmail I was able to log in with a different password. Also, I seem to be logged in to the spotify website under an old email address, [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. I couldn't remember the password linked to that email so I reset it, but when I type the new pw into the spotify app it won't let me log in, so I have no way of knowing if that's the account I need to get to. Help!

[Edit - Email Address Removal - Peter]

It does sound like you have multiple accounts on the go @vada618 I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to drill down into your accounts, find the correct one and then close the rest for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

I am also going to hide that email address from your post, just for your own privacy - spam and all that!

Peter

Peter

I've got the same problem. After I logged in on my iPhonem my spotify on my mac stopped and after I opened it again everything was gone!

What should I do. I tried logging out, changing my Facebook password.

Please help me.

Best,

Tobias

@tpostmaa wrote:

I've got the same problem. After I logged in on my iPhonem my spotify on my mac stopped and after I opened it again everything was gone!

What should I do. I tried logging out, changing my Facebook password.

Please help me.

Best,

Tobias

Try the steps in this topic - if they don't help there is a link in that post to get in touch with Spotify support who can sort this out for you. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts