Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Link facebook account

Solved!

Link facebook account

Hi,

When I knew about the spotfy I signed up an account through facebook and I enjoyed a lot the service , so I signed up in a premim account , but I did this by creating an username and password.

The problem is that I can not tie/link my premium account with facebook account ... 😞

Please could someone help me solve this?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @mmcn3733, welcome to the community! 

It might help to do a clean reinstalltion of your clients so you can login. If that doesn't work, contact the accounts team through the online contact form and they can see what's going with your account. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a response from an agent within 24-48 hours.

--

Hey there @bguerra25 and @Stefanvs17, welcome to the community!

Can you try logging in via Facebook on the desktop client. Hopefully it redirects you to your other Spotify account, and it if it does go to the settings on the client and click "Disconnect from Facebook". Then login with your other account and try to connect it again. If that doesn't work, contact the accounts team through the online contact form and they will be able to locate the accounts, disconnect your Facebook, and delete the old one (if necessary) so you can get connected. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a response from an agent within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey there @bguerra251, welcome to the community!

If you go to your account overview and click 'Connect to Facebook' your accounts should link up. If they don't, let me know the error message you are receiving so we can further investigate and find a solution.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I responded to your private message! This case can now be closed on our end on the community. It's up for the account team to get all your content transferred over to your other account and linked perfectly. 🙂

Hi, I believe I'm havig the same problem and I need some help.

Hey there @Stefanvs17, welcome to the community!

What exactly are you trying to fix? Are you wanting another account made so you don't have to log in with Facebook?

Hi there!

I am having the same issue at @bguerra251, but am not getting an error message... It is simply just exiting out of both apps. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

Hi!

I have a spotfy account (username and password) and I am trying to link my facebook to my spotfy account, but when I try to do this the app say to me that its not possible because my facebook is already link with another spotfy account....

I want to have just one Spotfy account.

I Think that I have to unlink my facebook and them link it  with my spotfy account, but I dunno how to do this

Thanks!!!

@Merik The problem is that I have two accounts now, the one with premium and the free version. The free version is link to my facebook where i have all my made playlist and music and on my "new" account i have nothing but when I try to link my facebook to the premium account it wont work. So I can log in with my username and password and get into my premium account but i can also press the connect with facebook button and it sends me to the free account

Marked as solution

Hey there @mmcn3733, welcome to the community! 

It might help to do a clean reinstalltion of your clients so you can login. If that doesn't work, contact the accounts team through the online contact form and they can see what's going with your account. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a response from an agent within 24-48 hours.

--

Hey there @bguerra25 and @Stefanvs17, welcome to the community!

Can you try logging in via Facebook on the desktop client. Hopefully it redirects you to your other Spotify account, and it if it does go to the settings on the client and click "Disconnect from Facebook". Then login with your other account and try to connect it again. If that doesn't work, contact the accounts team through the online contact form and they will be able to locate the accounts, disconnect your Facebook, and delete the old one (if necessary) so you can get connected. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a response from an agent within 24-48 hours.

@Merik

Awesome! Thank you so much for the help.

Suggested posts