Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged in on someone else's Facebook, permamently!

Logged in on someone else's Facebook, permamently!

Hi

So, I'm a Spotify Premium user. My phone had died, so I used my brother's phone to log into Spotify to play some tunes at a party. I mistakenly logged in with Facebook, so now my account seems to have been assigned to his Facebook account permamently.

He's logged out on his phone, and even deleted the app, but it's no good! So I now can't access my account, even though I'm paying for it. Very frustrating. If I log in with my own Facebook account (which seems to be my only option) I am not on Premium, and all my playlists have gone.

I could start a whole new account, but I really don't want to lose all those lovely Playlists I've created over the last 3 years. I also can't contact Spotify customer services without logging in, which I obviously can't do!

Help, please! Thank you in advance

Tom

21 Replies

How do I delete some one of the gmail account because I can't logg in my account

Same thing, all on Samsung, computer fine but I accidentally logged in using Facebook but into someone else's account, tried logging out, uninstalling app, won't let me sign in with email says it's taken, log in with Facebook automatically takes me to that same account 😞

Suggested posts