Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login is not working

Login is not working

This morning I was greeted by a login screen on the iPhone app, and when I tried to login to my facebook connected account, I was told that my username/password was incorrect, which was impossible considering I wasn't typing anything in. So, I tried doing it manually on both the app and the web browser version, but to no avail. I am paying for premium on this account so obviously it is very important to me as I do not wish to pay for a service that I cannot use. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it multiple times and that has also not proven to do anything.

14 Replies

Hey, did you log in using your complete email address? If so, can you please try logging in using your username? That should do the trick!

I'm not sure what you mean by logging in using my username. I've tried my full email address and that hasn't worked.

Hi @WickedGoalie

Usually, your username is your email address without the domain name. Did you create your Spotify account through Facebook?

Yes, I did.

@Mary_Jay

I am having the same problem. It is since the last couple of days. 

Hey guys!

Are you still having trouble with this now?

Let me know how you're getting on.

i still have this issue, still can't login. The only thing i can do is post here.

Still having the problem

Hi again @WickedGoalie 🙂

If you originally created your account through FB, can you please try giving it a go by clicking on the LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK button. Please make sure that your FB is not deactivated or deleted. 

i have tried it on four devices ranging from pc to phone and tablet and it is not working it looks like they limited my account or deleted iit or something. i dont mind creating a new account but i want my money back then.

I have tried to login with the "login with Facebook" button, that is what I meant when I said I wasn't typing anything in in my original post.

I am too having trouble logging in. When I went to reset my password, it told me my form has expired. What form?? I have tried to reset my password multiple times. I am trying to add the app on to my new laptop. Spotify is working on my phone. Please advise.

@WickedGoalie wrote:

This morning I was greeted by a login screen on the iPhone app, and when I tried to login to my facebook connected account, I was told that my username/password was incorrect, which was impossible considering I wasn't typing anything in. So, I tried doing it manually on both the app and the web browser version, but to no avail. I am paying for premium on this account so obviously it is very important to me as I do not wish to pay for a service that I cannot use. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it multiple times and that has also not proven to do anything.

hmm, our best bet here is to get in touch with Customer Support, I'm sure they'll be able to get this sorted for you.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Suggested posts