Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Multiple Features, but Still Have Premium?

Lost Multiple Features, but Still Have Premium?

Beginning today I have experienced several debilitating issues to my spotify account...

First and foremost, on my spotify mobile app on my Android devce ALL of my 'Songs' are now gone exepct for a random 2 songs. This was noticed this morning around approximately 10:00 EST. I had been at work in my office listening to my 'Songs' on shuffle between approximately 7:15 and 8:30. At which point I switched over to my desktop version on my work computer and began listening there, still without any issue. At approximately 10-10:30 I needed to go grab a few files in our library so I brought my phone to switch over and listen from there while I was looking for the files. It was at this point that I realized 2 Steely Dan songs and been altenating back and forth about 2 times. I opened the app to see if a random search had been left open in my 'Songs', but it was not. I had logged in and out seveal times, but that did not fix the issue. All of my playlists were still intact, and still downloaded, but my 'Songs' was completely cleared out.

It was not until I got home this evening, unistalled the app, and reinstalled it, until the issue was resolved.

To add to my frustration even more! When I just opened up the desktop version on my laptop a blue notification bar displayed at he top stating that 'This devices offline playing had been disabled' or something along those lines... given that I am frequently in areas with no wifi access this was incredible frustrating. I logged online to view my devices with offline access and my laptop was stated as 1 o the 3 devices registered for such. However, when logging into spotify desktop, and going into preferences the offline option is no longer there...

I am incredible unhappy with these short-comings today, especially since my subscription just renewed 2 days ago. This just adds to the slew of other issues hat spotify has been giving me along with the search feature on the desktop that everyone misses, and more recently a very poor random shuffle coding that has been plaguing me. It seems as though out of my 2800 songs in my library i only hear approximately 100 of them on shuffle throughout the day because I notice an incredible amount of repeats.....

I understand that this could be broken up and posted in several different help rooms, but I'm hoping that its just a random bug that's affecting my account...

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!

1 Reply

Both, my phone, and desktop versions have to re-download all 2932.... thanks Spotify.

Suggested posts