Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my starred songs!

Solved!

Lost all my starred songs!

Just a week ago I lost all my starred songs! I need som help...

250 Replies

@dhong2 wrote:

Connected fb to spotify and now all my playlist and starred songs are gone ! I want to disconnect from facebook as well....help?

Still having this problem? I can see 21 playlists and 131 starred songs on your account.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

OMG. it's all there ! thank you and sorry for the trouble

I had about 300 starred songs before connecting to facebook and they seemed to all dissappear one day with the exception of a few like others have said. Any hope?

Still seem to have many missing, maybe over 500?

I'm on 357 currently but I add new ones all the time...there should be starred tracks going back to 2010.

Marked as solution

JeffPorcaro - You've actually made two accounts on our system. Odds are you're signing into your new account (that's linked to Facebook). 

Please follow the steps outlined here to sort this out: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

mixedpixel - It seems a couple months ago quite a big chunk of starred tracks were deleted. I've just restored those for you-- please sign out/ sign in again to see those changes. 

Great, thanks, any idea on how these were deleted?

I've also noticed playlists that I haven't created being added to my account and being subscribed to playlists that I did not do.

Account hack? Is there any way of telling?

@mixedpixel wrote:

Great, thanks, any idea on how these were deleted?

I've also noticed playlists that I haven't created being added to my account and being subscribed to playlists that I did not do.

Account hack? Is there any way of telling?

Have you been getting a pop-up with some recommended playlists? If you click ok on this without unchecking the boxes you'll be subscribed to the playlists. 

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hmm, that might explain the spook subscriptions, but the brand new playlists seem a bit odd, almost as if my account is crossing over with anothers? In any case I changed my password in the hopes that this will stop. 

Help! 

I tried to unlink my spotify account from facebook, but when I did so I lost my entire account. All my starred songs were gone and so was my account. Is there any way to get them back?

Hi kenzzii - For playlist transfers between two accounts our contact form is best. From there one of our customer service agents can reunite you with your music. 

**Please note. If you receive an automated response just simply reply again directly to that message. 

My problem got fixed 🙂

I've just lost all my starred songs too! any chance to get linked  back with them? 🙂

Hi there! So I can see 800+ songs in your starred playlist. Are you signing in with your 'olsfaer01' username? 

Hi... I lost all my starred tracks also... Help!

Hello there,

Same thing for me ... less than 8000 starred songs lost ...

Please, could you help me ?

mattnatividad - I'm afraid I don't see any starred tracks in your history. It also seems your Facebook account has been deactivated which could give you some trouble.

As soon as that account is reactivated you should be able to keep using Spotify as normal. 

ClaudiaR- I've managed to restore those for you. When you next sign in 7,000+ tracks will be starred again. 

Ditto on my starred tracks.  All gone.  I started to restar some, but it would be great if a moderator could send me a link to a playlist with all of the previously starred tracks.

Thanks.

D

Pls help me. I login by my facebook account and after that all my started song are gone.

dendritic - You've just opened up a second account. Not to worry. Just follow the steps outlined here with your 'roust9' username. 

Gamer777 - I've gotten back to you in this thread here

Hi

I recently updated spotify and lost all my starred songs and playlists. Could you help me out?

Suggested posts