Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my premium account

Solved!

Lost my premium account

Help me Spotify!

I had a premium account and suddenly when I wanted to log in again with my facebook account, I got a new free one..

Now I can't access to my premium account but it still exists..

What can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

My father has got a Spotify Free account, but Spotify is still taking money from his PayPal account, saying he has got a Premium account. We checked the account he uses, and we cannot find any subscription. So it has got to be from another account he doesn't know it even exists. How can we solve this problem? 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Your best bet is to not use Spotify; they suck.

Marked as solution

Dear Spotify,
I have been a spotify premium member for more than a year. Suddenly, I can't access on my spotify. Though I can access through facebook all my previous playlists are gone. I have more than 50 playlists which are really very important to me. Is there a customer hotline where I can ask for assistance and help me get back my original playlist. Strange, but need your support and assostance on this.

155 Replies

The same thing has happened to me.  What's even more irritating is that they just deducted the monthly fee yesterday.  The ads are getting annoying as well.  Paid subscriptions aren't supposed to have ads.  Not to mention ALL MY PLAYLISTS ARE MISSING!!!

I have experienced exactly the same thing happen!!

Been charged for premium when I re-activated my account, but when I try to connect to Sonos it won't let me as I have Spotify free!?

So frustrating as I can only have one account with the one email address.

Any response or resolution would be appreciated as I am obviously not the only one!

Hey guys! 🙂

It sounds like you all might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate accounts rather than your real Spotify ones.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly via email as finding your real Spotify account (with your subscription and playlists) will take a little bit more digging than we can do here on the community. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem but I can't solve it beacause I have created my account with FB so I don't have a username and without that I can't follow the steps in the link 

If you get in touch following the link at the bottom of that post an advisor will be able to give you a hand @user-removed .

Peter

how long do they need to asnwer because it's now almost one week ago I have written them my first message 

@user-removed wrote:

how long do they need to asnwer because it's now almost one week ago I have written them my first message 

Normally within 24 hours, got a case number (its in the automated email reply)? 

I can ask someone to check it out for you. 

Peter

after I send the message I got an e-mail saying thanks that you have contacted us and the text I wrote if it's that what you ment. And it would be very nice if you could let somebody know 😄

@user-removed wrote:

after I send the message I got an e-mail saying thanks that you have contacted us and the text I wrote if it's that what you ment. And it would be very nice if you could let somebody know 😄

Yeah in that email, is there a number beside a # normally in the subject line?

Peter

yeah it's 

Spotify Fall # 01097916 

and as I have written them twice the other one is 

Spotify Fall # 01090909

Yeah thats what I was looking for. Consider it escalated 😉 

Peter

ok thanks so now just wait and let them do?

Yup, someone will normally pick up my escalation and reply here, and then you should get an email from an advisor so keep an eye on your inbox. 😉 

Peter

I had the same problem happen to me the other day! 

I know that I have made a duplicate account because I found my original account with all of my playlists and my Premium subscription, through facebook.  BUT I only registered with my facebook in the first place, so I don't have any other log in information. So as of now, I'm stuck on a free account while still paying for the other account that I can't access. 

Case #: 01096359

I'm leaving tomorrow for the weekend at I'd really like to have my playlists back in offline mode and I still worried because I still haven't got any respond from an admin

Thanks everyone. We'll help out as soon as possible - please keep an eye on your inboxes.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Same thing happened to me! I have been a Spotify Premium customer for over a year and today when I tried logging in, it seems I no longer have access to my premium account EVEN THOUGH SPOTIFY CHARGED ME FOR THIS MONTH. I lost all my saved playlists and stared music as well as my radio station preferences. After doing some research, I cannot find a phone number to call Spotify and let them know of my issue.Can someone please advise me?

Hi Spotify team, I lost my premium account as well, even though I have a recurring monthly subscription and have already paid for this month's premium access. I use my Facebook to log in. I am disappointed as I have submitted a report five days ago, but have not received a response. My Spotify case # 01259388. Would someone please advise promptly? Thanks for your attention. 

I have this problem as well. My old user was 1263411308 and now it is 12132145635

Suggested posts