Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my premium account

Solved!

Lost my premium account

Help me Spotify!

I had a premium account and suddenly when I wanted to log in again with my facebook account, I got a new free one..

Now I can't access to my premium account but it still exists..

What can I do?

155 Replies

Hey! Try to get in contact with Spotify via the chat function: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/?contact

Thx, but I don't think the chat is available for my country, Denmark. I did msg them something, and I got this:

Hello,

We have some quick options we think can help you:

• Try searching our support site with your questions.
  • Go to the Spotify Community. Even if there isn’t already an answer there to your question, you can post it and someone will answer quickly.
  • You can also message our support team @SpotifyCares at Twitter.

All the best,
Spotify Customer Service Team

Which wasn't very helpful.

I just cancelled my card and gave up! Sorry

I renewed my password and then my premium account was vanished. Its just a normal free account now. All my playlist and saved albums are gone...What happend? What can I do? What can you do Spotify...?????HeeeeelP!!!

I’m having the same problem I ordered for a year and its definitely been less than that, this just happened about 10 minutes ago would like have it fixed soon if possible 

This problem just occurred for me about 10 minutes ago would like to have fixed soon if possible.

write to spotify help at twitter. usally they respond and help soon.
In my case it was 2 accounts wich I diddn´t know. I created on by
coincident.
Good Luck

Hello good day. I also lost my spotify premium account subscription. I just logged in to my laptop and then it says there that the country registered on my account (which is in US) wasn't the same with the country I'm living in (Philippines) so they asked me to edit my profile or to upgrade it to premium even though I'm already subscribed to a premium one. So I edited my profile and then when I logged in, the premium subscription was lost even on my phones. My premium subscription was completely lost. What am I going to do?

In my case I had accidently 2 accounts and I logged in with the wrong
(the basic one) they replyed
fast after I contacted them via spotify twitter (its the fastest way!!!)
They deleted the basic account, and I kept the account with all my
playlists.
Try spotify twitter and tell them your case!
Good luck from Berlin

jim

I lost my account to! I've had it for years! Help me! I had a premium accoun that was linked to my facebook! Gone forever! 😞

I have recently updated and gone from premium to family, costing more money. Now I have lost my playlists and get adverts. Not happy Spotify

Can someone please help me? I’ve just lost my premium account. I was setting up the app on my new MacBook and it wasn’t accepting my password so I reset the password. Now it’s logged in everywhere with an empty, free account! I’m paying for premium and have a lot of saved music and playlists...

Spotify has lost my account. HELP!

how can I get back my premium account, its says free subscription? now I cant listen to my playlist, all the music I downloaded was lost. 

please help me. 

Help me Spotify!

I had a premium account and suddenly when I wanted to log in again with my facebook account, I got a new free one..
Now I can't access to my premium account but it still exists..

What can I do?

please help me, how did you solve your problem whe you lost your premium account? 

Suggested posts