Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Merge two accounts

Solved!

Merge two accounts

Is there any way to request a merge of accounts.

I have one account that is NOT linked to Facebook and one that is.

I want to merge the two to get all my playlists and follows in the same place.

I did look on the contact page but the options offered are far too restrictive to actually raise this via that system

What's the best way to go about getting this done?

Cheers

KT

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just get in touch using the online contact form and pic the closest options - they all go to the same team anyways. 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Marked as solution

Just get in touch using the online contact form and pic the closest options - they all go to the same team anyways. 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Thank you Peter!
I will try those options and let you know how I get on

Cheers

I opted for the Twitter route and all was sorted within 2 hours, brilliant!

Excellent! Thanks for letting us know! I'll send your thanks to the twitter guys! 🙂 

Peter

Hey @ktglitz - the mysterious /A from Twitter here. Glad we got things fixed up for you. Feel free to drop us another tweet anytime! 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hola, queria saber sí puedo Solucionar Problema, me meti En un Ordenador que no era mio En Una Fiesta y Abrí mi spoty pára poner mi musica Pero Yo No Sé Que Paso Que Ahora me Sale el Nombre de usuario Distinto, sale Mi foto de Pero no MIS Listas de Reproducción. abro mi face y me sale ese spoty es muy raro  podeis ayudarme please????

Hola @ELHA -- sorry for the response in English.

We don't have any Spanish speakers around available from the Community team at the moment, but if you get in touch here, our regular support team will be able to help out in Spanish.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi. I have the same problem with two accounts. But I can not get the Online contact form to work. i can only fill in no1. no2 and 3 is not avaible. and therefore dont get to the textbox to explain my problem. Best regards Li

Hi @karinliselotte Could you try using the contact form in another browser and incognito mode. If it still doesn't work, please use this form instead.

Hi there! I recently had an account with Spotify and was using the student discount for premium. A friend logged me off, and i made the profile so long ago, that I could not remember the log in information, and that email address has been deleted. I created a new profile, and I can see my old profile's activity but don't know how to shut it down. I think I am now paying for two premium memberships! I would like to merge accounts, or shut down the old one. The old account says that the username is 122722146. 

Thank you! 

@user-removed - Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form from your new account and give them that username they should be able to lend a hand to transfer the discount over and any playlists and things you need too! 

Peter

I don't want to create another thread for this question. Hoping someone can help me.

I have 2 Spotify accounts. One is premium (non-Facebook created) and the other one is Facebook created (free account). I want to merge the two accounts. I want to cancel the current premium account (non-Facebook created) and make the other one the new Premium account (the Facebook created one).

Will I lose the playlists/offline songs on my current premium account should I decide to merge the two? What I am planning to do is: (1) make the Facebook created account a Premium account, (2) cancel my premium subscription to my other account (the non-Facebook one), and (3) merge the two of them.

I just worry my playlists/offline songs will be deleted since I used my non-facebook account to make/download those.

Hope I make myself clear.

Thanks.

Hey Adam,

I have the same problem...

Could you please help me to merge my two accounts? So I can keep all my playlists 🙂

Regards,

Amelia

Hey, what were the steps? I contacted the twitter account and I haven't received and answer yet... 

Suggested posts