Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple CC Charges

Multiple CC Charges

Hi Spotify,

When signing up for Spotify premium, there seemed to be an error in processing the transaction. I was prompted to try again and this went on until now where I have six pending charges against my account. Now not only have I been charged five extra times for the service, I still do not have access to spotfy premium!

I am looking to cancel five of the six charges and gain access to premium for my account. 

Please let me know if you need anymore info on my end. 

Thanks,

cpender

7 Replies

I´ve successfully escalated your issue and an agent should get in contact with you soon.

I've now been charged five times. It keeps trying to go through automatically. My premium service has now reverted back to free. This is getting out of hand.

@Kbrobertson @charlespender

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@MattSuda

I've sent a few emails already but nothing has been done. The only response was the automatic email.

Thanks
Kyle

I am having the same issue and I need help!!!! Why don't you guys have a phone number?

@Kbrobertson

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star

@mrJake

Please read my earlier message in the thread on how to contact support

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts