Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music Library Shrunk Dramatically

Music Library Shrunk Dramatically

I noticed today that the Spotify web player no longer used 'Likes' and that I had to star everything instead. That would have been fine if it hadn't deleted all the songs in my playlist that I had liked. My music list that once comprised hundreds of songs is now at 61. Is there an easy way to get the lost songs back without having to remember all the bands and songs I enjoyed?

Edit:

I should post some clarification. I have not synched my account with Facebook- I don't own a Facebook account. I'm not complaining about missing music and the music is not suddenly hidden.

2 Replies

Best thing to do is get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form as they can normally undo any changes to playlists. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey Peter, thanks for the reply!

I would just like to be sure that I didn't miscommunicate my problem. My playlists are fine. They existed even after the purge and I can delete and recover them just fine. It's all the tracks I liked that were automatically inserted into my library that are missing. 

In any case, a big thank you for the links provided! 🙂 I've submitted a ticket and hopefully somebody will be able to retrieve the music.

Suggested posts