Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Premium subscription doesn't work anymore today (fall back to Free)

My Premium subscription doesn't work anymore today (fall back to Free)

I have subscribed to Premium back in November 2014. it was working great so far.

But today, it is falling back to Free subscription for some reasons... I have disconnected and reconnected but problem remains the same.

Below is what I see on my account details. is it a known issue ?

spotify.png

17 Replies

I am having the same issue since yesterday, I believe that this is a global issue... well at least we are still waiting an official communication from Spotify explaing the problem and providing a solution

thanks. Let's wait for Spotify update then. Hope they will fix it soon 

I'm Having this problem too. Started yesterday for me.
Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

This is what I can see just now on their support page.... Spotify is aware of the issue now and working on a fix !

spotify2.JPG

I'm experiencing exactly the Same problem.

Same for my account!

I'm also having the same problem since yesterday! Have been trying to contact spotify however up till now no answer!!

Same problem for two days now.
This is insane.

Rubbish. Come on Spotify, sort it out. Going days without premium functionality being paid for is very frustrating.

Spotify is aware of this problem and they are working on a fix.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Premium is working again.
Whatever they did to solve the problem ... for it worked.

Thx @ spotify support team

Mine still isnt working - tried to upgrade but nothing happens 😞

Same for me. Been happening since yesterday. I contacted support but not even a courtesy "we're working on it" email reply in two days. Pretty shoddy behavior.

I saw the twitter account posted earlier that the servers were down for maintenance and i couldnt get to the account page on the website so i was hoping they were fixing it but its all back up now and my app is still on free.

Same for me, still not working. Web player reports I'm a free account, and the same happens on every device. I've tried to logout and login again, but the error  still persists.

No answer from the contact support, I've filed a request yesterday but after 24 hours no answer. 

Alk.

According to https://support.spotify.com

Spotify is aware of a service issue and they are working on a fix

Premium dropped to free? Post Here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

if you follow @SpotifyCares twitter account you can see that a lot of persons have this problem. what scares me is that the problem started Sunday and no solution was found. Yesterday the status was ok, but lots of people still have problem...

I've tweeted to their account, they answered asking me account details, but they were unable to fix, because my account is still listed as free 😕

this is working fine for me again since yesterday too

Suggested posts