Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Premium subscription went to the wrong account

Solved!

My Premium subscription went to the wrong account

Yesterday, I subscribed to spotify premium for the 3 month trial offer for $0.99. I did it under my account apacheco10, which I thought was connected to my facebook account. However, when I logged in via facebook on my desktop app (this is the main account I wish to use) it said I didn't have preimum, only my account apacheco10 did.

I tried "connect account to facebook" under my account but it didn't work. I click the button, nothing happened. I relogged, nothing happened.

So I canceled it, intending on re-registering the offer under my facebook connected account. Now it says I have already used the offer.

I'd like to still take advantage of the offer, can someone from Spotify address this issue so I can reinstate my billing information?

Thanks, love the service so far. Just needs global hotkeys and I can get rid of Winamp forever.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I suggest you to contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I suggest you to contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Suggested posts