Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account has been hacked, please help ASAP!

My premium account has been hacked, please help ASAP!

Apparently my Spotify account has been hacked last night and the password & email address have been changed so I can't reset my password.

My hacked account is "mrouhiai"  I created this new account "mrouhiai_2" to post this message to this forum.

I have never shared my account with anyone, and my email has not been compromised.

I can prove my identity in many ways if necessary.  This new account I've just created is using my old email from the original account.  You should be able to verify these details easily.

Case #: 03363771

6 Replies

You can't use the same e-mail on two accounts.

Apparently it's not the same e-mail address in those accounts anymore because hacker has changed the original one! 😉

Thanks guys and girls it's working normally now! I changed my password to more complex one so hopefully this will not repeat in the future.

Hi mrouhiai,

I have had a look at your account and it seems that the hacker was still present.  I have disconnected them and sent you an email on case 3363771.

Same here, today somebody changed my account norre01 e.mail address. Now it is hankawsproduction@hotmail.com and I can't reset my password anymore (I tried, didn't got any e-mail). I still can access my account through Facebook login 

I changed my FB password, their security check didn't find any abnormal activity on my FB account.

I sent also message to Customer Support, but probably it takes time.

Kind regards

PS! Off-topic question; is it possible to recover people/artist whom i following list?

Is there still some problems with my "mrouhiai" Spotify account? I would appreciate if you told me what is the problem and is there something I could do to help you?

Suggested posts