Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My profile name is now all numbers

My profile name is now all numbers

Hi,

I have been using spotify free with my facebook for over a year and now suddenly today my profile name that friends see is all numbers. It shows my facebook name when I login fine but when people look for me to follow me all they see is numbers instead of a name and the same if I click on my own profile all I see is numbers for a name under it as well. I read through the posts here and saw some others with issues discussing router issues but that is not the problem I am having. All ports needed are available to spotify.

thanks for any help.

21 Replies

Yes, I'm doing it with user name and password. And Sorry I have a different name on this message board thing, I've never used one. Not tech savy 🙂

Ugh I've had Spotify for 5 years and this has never happened before and now my username too has turned to numbers. Extremely irritating.

A suggestion to Spotify would be that this should only happen should users elect to have their profile names hidden from the public.

It looks tacky with number usernames popping up everywhere; almost like a glitch.

Suggested posts