Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My subscription was just cancelled..why?

My subscription was just cancelled..why?

i signed up spotify with Sprint/Boku several years ago.. today i received a text from Boku saying my subcription to spotify has been cancelled?

4 Replies

apparently none of the idoit spotify staff here know that Boku stopped support for spotify billing on sprint.back in october and i was never informed my subscriptions would eventually be cancelled..

https://boku.zendesk.com/entries/100658893-Sprint-US-Currently-Unavailable-for-New-Spotify-Subscript...

Sprint just signed me up for 6 months free so i came out better anyway. thanks for the useless support here.

Hey @scub!

I would just like to follow up with you on this case. I do apologize for you not receiving any replies. This is the Spotify Community which users help other users. Direct support from Spotify is through Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the email contact form.

Spotify is aware of Boku no longer being accepted through major cellular carriers. Although, Spotify is actively working with cellular companies with partnerships, such as Sprint. It's nice to hear that Sprint gave you the six month premium credit. If you need any further help please feel free to come back to the community!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

thanks for the reply.. i had sent an email to spotify several days ago and was told they had no idea why my subscription was cancelled thru boku. so then i researched online and found that link that boku no longer can do billing for sprint spotify.

despite now having it billed directly thru Sprint it still does not work. i linked my Sprint account to spotify as instructed but spotify says "update payment required, premium paused"

apologise for the vent, but i am at loss here and a bit frustrated.

well it mysteriously started working again.

Suggested posts