Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My username is not a name, but numbers...

My username is not a name, but numbers...

Hello,

I have a problem. I just got the Spotify Premium Account and my username is just a bunch of numbers and i do not have a profile picture. I created my account witrh my facebook profile... now i guess, if i should delete my account on spotify and get a new one, if possible.

Can you help me? I want it to work correctly on my windows laptop and on my samsung smartphone, otherwise i have to cancel my abo immediately! My "username" is 11146211970. 

Please help me!

Greets, 

Martin

14 Replies

Hi. A few users have reported this recently. It should update to show your facebook profile within 24 hours. If it doesn't, please get in touch with the support team hereIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Welcome Guys.

I've the same situation. My number - 1168124297.

Thank You for any help.:)

It's showing your facebook profile now @_M-I-K-I_ but your desktop client may take a couple of days to catch up. Don't worry, everyone else now sees your facebook real name and picture.

Hi,

It's still the same problem i have...

There is neither my profile picture nor my real name standing. Now it has been 3 days since my entry to this forum. How long do i have to wait till my problem get solved?

Greets,

Martin

@_M-I-K-I_ - Can confirm your account seems to be connected correctly now. 

@user-removed - Something definitely not quite right with yours. If you could drop the support team an email directly using the online contact form they can dig into this a little further for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter.

Unfortunately this problem still persists. 

Best,

Mikołaj

Does your account show correctly on this page?
https://play.spotify.com/user/1168124297

Peter

Thank you Peter.

All works great now.

Glad to hear it! 🙂

Peter

My father has the same situation. His number - 12166590976

Thank You for any help!

@kodyjameson 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Just out of curiosity,

Can someone who is not my facebook friend see my facebook information when visiting my spotify account if I changed it to be numbers instead of my name?

If you go to my account: 127568845

Are you able to see my Facebook info or visit my Facebook page?

Thanks!

Hi there Peter,

I am having the same problem. Please can you sort out my profile.

Regards

Seth

Hey Peter! As of 2 days ago, my username is now displaying numbers too. I also have it linked to my facebook and have never had this problem before. Do you think you could help? My "username" is 1254379631 

Suggested posts