Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to update my credit card information

Need to update my credit card information

Hi - I had to update my credit and my spotfiy subscription failed.  When I go to update my account information, the link to update payment details takes me to the 'Get Premium' page.  When I try to resubscribe, it tells me that I am ineligble because I previously had a Prime account.  Is there no way to get this functioning again?

3 Replies

Hey there @epanska, welcome to the community!

Can you try clearing your cache/cookies or using a different web browser? If that doesn't resolve the issue, then we're going to have to do some further investigation. In your account overview does it say you currently have Spotify Premium, if so, when does it say it is supposed to renew? Also, are you trying to go for just the normal Spotify Premium, or an offer such as the Spotify Family plan or student discount?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi - I have tried the cache and different browsers with no success.  My account currently says that I have free rather than premium.  I was listening to premium just a few weeks ago so I'm not sure when that changed.  I just need the noramal premium rather than a family descriptions.

@epanska wrote:

Hi - I have tried the cache and different browsers with no success.  My account currently says that I have free rather than premium.  I was listening to premium just a few weeks ago so I'm not sure when that changed.  I just need the noramal premium rather than a family descriptions.

@epanska Contact the payments team through the online contact form and they can fix this for you. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should hear back from a representative within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts