Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Never signed up, Spotify couldn't care less

Never signed up, Spotify couldn't care less

7 times I've contacted Spotify over the last few weeks, using the useless joke of a contact form.  I never signed up for this service and I keep saying please close the account of "thescatsbury" and I hear nothing in response.  It's nice to know people can just use your name and sign you up for crap and the company stays quiet about it, even after being informed time and time and time again.  Yep, I'm glad that's not harassment on both their parts.

4 Replies

I'am a noob in the Spotify world, but Honestly, i don't trust about the fiability of contact forms (Once I sent one and I'd  swear that the response was from a robot or a human laughing in front of my face. Of course, I callified as horrible that "support") ...  If that were my case, I would try to contact directly to any staff member like @Meredith . I believe they could find a solution for your problem.

@neversignedup 

Sorry to hear that support has not replied.

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon. (the latest being Monday)

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have never signed up either.  How do you get this resolved? Spotify Case # 02515862

@cameronward 

I have forwarded your case number to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts