Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No 'Discover Weekly' playlist

Solved!

No 'Discover Weekly' playlist

Hi,

It's been a few weeks and I still don't have a Discover Weekly playlist on any of my devices. Any way to get this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

With all due respect, I posted here after having done some troubleshooting and googling and things myself. I wouldn't have posted here if I hadn't already checked on my few devices or in the browse tab. While I appreciate your attempts to be helpful, the begging for kudos for what are very simple steps have made for a rather negative experience on these forums.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello!
In Spotify, just go to Browse -> Discover, it is the first playlist right there.
Tell me if it worked, please! You can give me some kudos too, if you want 😉

No, it's not.

there.png

That's strange, try to reinstall Spotify and tell me if it worked, thanks 😉

The issue is persistent across my Mac, iPhone, and brand new installation of Spotify on Windows.

Can you please try logging in with another account and try it again?

Yes another account brings up their own discover weekly playlist.

Please contact Spotify support:
https://www.spotify.com/cz/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
I am sorry I can't help you more. But if you want, you can give me some kudos 😉
Marked as solution

With all due respect, I posted here after having done some troubleshooting and googling and things myself. I wouldn't have posted here if I hadn't already checked on my few devices or in the browse tab. While I appreciate your attempts to be helpful, the begging for kudos for what are very simple steps have made for a rather negative experience on these forums.

Every figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

Suggested posts