Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Longer Spotify Premium?

No Longer Spotify Premium?

I've been paying for spotify premium since around March. This morning when I tried to listen to music on my iPhone I got a notice that I was no longer subscribed to premium. If this could be remedied I would greatly appreciate it.

Craig

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What is your subscription status showing as your on your online account

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It's possible that your card expired, or for some other reason the premium expired. As @Peter__ said, you should check the subscription status on the page @Peter__ linked to.

If it does say free, then all you'll have to do is resubscribe to premium. If it says premium, then you should try a reinstall.

Liam

The card is nowhere near its expiration date. The account says I'm on spotify free which does not make any sense. I'd re subscribe, but I don't want to be charged twice for a month.

If you haven't been charged for this month already, then you won't be charged twice 🙂

Liam

Also check the email address shown on your online profile since if a payment failed for any reason you will have got an email about it 😉 

You can also check your receipts online, just to make sure you are logging into the correct account (since we get a lot of duplicate account issues).

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts