Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No email confirmation

Solved!

No email confirmation

I get this error when I try to login:

"The email address you have entered has already been registered, but your account has not yet been confirmed. You will get an email shortly telling you how to confirm your account."

Still no email after 12+ hours

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for providing that screenshot for us.

Can I check that you're entering the username Jones11Tom when you attempt to log in?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Seems like I can login just fine by using my username instead of my email address.

Thanks for helping!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi there,

Hmmm this doesn't sound like one of our error messages. Would you mind sending us a screenshot or what you're seeing when this happens?

Follow me on Spotify.

Marked as solution

Thanks for providing that screenshot for us.

Can I check that you're entering the username Jones11Tom when you attempt to log in?

Follow me on Spotify.
Marked as solution

Seems like I can login just fine by using my username instead of my email address.

Thanks for helping!

I am facing exactly the same issue and I am getting exactly the same error, so I guess it's one of your error messages.

The confirmation email never landed in my inbox or junk folders.

Another strange thing:

Although I am 100% sure about the password I used, I clicked on "Forgot your password?" to change it.

I was forwarded to a page where in order to change my password I had to enter the old one!!

For goodness sake!

To get a password reset:
1. Go to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/
2. If you get redirected to your online profile (where you need to current password to make the change), you are still logged into the website. Click on your name at the top and choose Log Out.
3. Return to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/ and you should be able to request a reset.

Does that work?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tried to log in with my E-mail Adress becouse i used special keys when i created the account on my smartphone but my keyboard do not have this special keys. Then there was this message that my account is not confirmed but i will receive an Email shortly with introductions how to confirm it. I never got that Email so what should i do?

I signed up for spotify student premium and i never recieved a conformation email.

How long will this process take?

Suggested posts