Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Non Facebook user: How Send playlist to friends?

Non Facebook user: How Send playlist to friends?

Okay i am new to Spotify soooo i did browse "the net" but could not find spotify solution.

Maybe it is an idea to add an categrory NON FACEBOOK? ....they do exist people who do not us facebook 😉 anyway

PLEASE help i did add a friend (non facebook user) by using spotify:user:<username>  but i am still not able to send any playlist??!!!!

Now i can paste the URL but i would like to use Spotify....anyone???

Thanks in advance for a quick reply 🙂

3 Replies

After you've followed anyone that hasn't a Facebook account, could you try to restart the app? This usually does the trick for me, I follow someone but he/she doesn't show up in the dropdown menu when I want to share a song, but after a restart the user is there.

Hiya thnks for the tip ....i tried but no joy 😞

I have the same problem! And it is annoying! I'm following someone but am still unable to send them a playlist (also after restarting the program). I find that also the process of finding non Facebook friends is unnecessarily difficult (is it really necessary to force users to google for the solution?). I feel like Spotify is treating people not willing to connect their account to Facebook as second class citizens and it is frustrating.

Suggested posts