Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to update premium

Solved!

Not able to update premium

A few days ago, my spotify was paused due to the current credit card being changed so the old verios went inactive. I do not want to downgrade to keep the offline sync. When I try to update with a new credit card, it says "your provider is having a bad day". I have tried multiple cards but it keeps happening. Is there something wrong with credit card payment for spotify or a problem with my account.

PS. I am using a vista card.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Bumping this up because tons of people are experiencing this issues and Spotify isn't doing anything about it.

http://i.imgur.com/73mtDWw.jpg

Did you guys open cases?

Suggested posts