Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline access for this computer/device has been withdrawn

Offline access for this computer/device has been withdrawn

I searched a bit for info, before posting this and I realized that reasons mentioned there aren't same for me. Because it doesn't show 3 devices here - https://www.spotify.com/lv/account/offline-devices/ Only 2, which is PC (home) and Android Phone, what's missing is my laptop (school/work, but it's my personal)

I restarted spotify and nothing happened.. (I did use the download for offline function quite a bit, but I am not sure I reached 3333 limit :O)

4 Replies

Hey there,

try logging out and back in on the device you want to add to your offline device list.

By the way the limit of 3333 songs is per device, so don't worry about that.

Hey!

I just logged out and back in (couple of minutes ago I closed spotify and opened it again) but yeah, it doesn't show up in my offline devices list and I am downloading two of my priority playlists at the moment.

I am at coffee bar so the internet isn't that good (couldn't just listen, internet too slow or something :S)

EDIT: At least I am fairly certain that the win32 system is the PC, because I think PC has 32bit OS and my laptop has 64bit. So yeah, still not showing.

Ah so you're at least able to download playlists and no error? 🙂

Maybe it will show up on the device list after the download of one playlist has finished.

Well, I am able to start downloading playlists 😄 (I think Wi-Fi is blocking that sort of thing here, because it says downloading, but it isn't downloading anything, no error though). Will be home later today, but kinda wanted to listen to music..

Sorry, my English is a mess..

Suggested posts