Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Solved!

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!

Please help!

415 Replies

I've been charged 99 cents twice and still haven't been upgraded yet? What's the deal with that

Have recurring paypal subscription and spotify says its declined but my bank account and paypal says otherwise please correct this.

I Just Paid For It As Well And I Did All The Troubleshooting Tips And Nothing Still On Free.. This needs to be updated or I'm going to need my coins reimbursed.

Me too

I am also having this problem.  Money has been withdrawn but I have not been upgraded to premium.

I paid for premium but did not get it

I signed out reinstall everything nothing works

Heeelp me! Ive paid for premium.. But it doesnt show on the spotify.. What to dooo?

I setup premium last month, put in my card info, it shows up on my bank statement as being paid, but it still does not show me as being a premium member

Afgv. Q😐😋😑😐😋😇😘😘😘😋😐😍😇😑.😁😑

😊😍

I've done practically everything. I have literally uninstalled and reinstalled and logged in and logged out a bunch of times but spotify is still telling my payment failed. I paid for Spotify premium and they confirmed with a receipt and a text message that I was charged and it was paid for but a few days later, I get an email that my payment failed.

areytu.png
ayty.png

I tried! still not fixed, and im getting charged twice and yet still not premium! 

Hello, I just paid for spotify for my family (6 accounts), my bank informed me via e-mail of the payment but I didn't see any change in spotify. 5 minutes later I paid for spotify premium (1 account) and I still don't see any change in my account. It still says is Free. I already paid for both family and premium accounts, please help.

Hi I paid for the Spotify premium offer in the netherlands - 3 months for 0.99 euros. But my account has still not upgraded. I have the confirmation email as well. What to do?

Hi everyone! I've paid 3 times for Premium in the last 3 days, and I STILL receive notices that it haven't worked! But I have 3 receipts from my credit card, already paid! Ands, of course, because of that, my premium doesn't work! Pls help! 

Suggested posts