Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Solved!

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!

Please help!

415 Replies

Just upgraded to Premium. I got the app on my iPhone and syncing keeps being paused by ads popping up. Annoying. Ad free please!

Same problem here. Plz Help!

Same here, PC version thinks I am on freemium, but at the same time Mobile Android verstion recognizes me as premium user.

Same also, clicked on a Confirm Subscription link and it emailed me another purchase reciept!! Premium is working on my phone though, client issue??

Same here.  My Account Web pages says I'm premium - but the software keeps telling I'm still on Free - and wants me to Upgrade.  **bleep** frustrating !

Nowere to call or noway to get help either !!  :-((((

Same thing here.  Upgraded to Unlimited about an hour ago, submitted an inquiry and have logged out/in a few times along with reinstalling the software.  The most frustrating thing is that I'm still getting the audio ads and even more so, the ones that take up the entire screen asking me if I want to upgrade.  I did!  I don't want to wait up to three days like the form said.

Woke up this morning and saw this issue fixed 🙂

Tnx!

upgraded from Unlimited to Premium yesterday, clients still doesn't reflect it.

I've just submitted a contact form as suggested on 2nd page of this forum.

Me too, I paid 5 times now and don't how to get a refund. I thought I had to verify my account each time but these were purchases of subscriptions. Please advice on procedure. Kind regards, Peter Kroon

Same here... Just upgraded from free to premium. My account on the sportify website says i'm premium, but the windows desktop app still says that I'm using the free version. How long does it usually take untill the status is changed in the app?

Yes, I experience the same 😞

It keeps telling me I have reached my 10hr limit, even though I upgraded!!!! Please fix this guys

Same here, what do I do?

Hi, I'm experiencing exactly the same problem as  Dougmccadden described. Is there something i've missed to do?

My user name is gais84!  Any help would be much appriciated!

This morning both phone and PC have upgraded to Premium, and it appears to be fully working.

I emailed spotify via the contact page on the website, and I also sent them a message via twitter. That plus some patience worked (and appears to have for most) so don't pull the trigger prematurely if it happens. The mobile version is brilliant, you can play tracks without being conected to any network, just have to sync songs first, so in practice much the same as using itunes and an ipod only easier.

I also mailed spotify via the contact page on the website, but I got a reply that I should just log out and log in again. While in my original message I already stated I did this.

I also tried changing my password. The client does seem to detect that, but still doesn't detect my upgrade to premium ;(

Chester & gais84 - Your situations are a little stranger. I've emailed you both. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

I have upgraded 2 days ago, filled the form yesterday, still no answer, no premium. if you could have a look at it.....

Same here. Upgaded to premium from unlimited.

Thanks David, it's working fine now 🙂

I have upgraded from free to premium but i don't have premium! I upgraded yesterday and can't access premium ! it is still in free. I have logged in and out multiple times

Suggested posts