Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Solved!

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!

Please help!

415 Replies

I have the same problem!

Spotify, fix this!

Same here 😛 I wrote them but still nothing.......bad service.....taking 3 days.......

Hi

I have had the same problem for several month now. I have contacted Spotify support a number of times with no result. I often only get an automail reply saying that Spotify are working on my case. A huge problem with Spotify Support is that a complaint not is followed by one supporter, you get a new for each message you send them. I have sent payment information for documentation but not even got a  comment back!! How many out there have or have had the same problem?

Same issue as the rest, account showing as Premium but nothing happening, poor show Spotify, come on. It better not last more than 7 days or this customer is bailing!!

I have the same problem.

+1.

Upgraded on thursday.. still not working..

Also filled out a contact form on thursday.. No response...

i filled up with premium. And this is not working. I can see more people have problem plz fix it know. I wont listen to my favorite music. This say i had a free version. What is problem

I have exactly the same issues, updated from unlimited to premium 4 days ago, contacted the support team many times, they asked me to send screenshot about spotify app showing unlimited and web site showing premium, but still no solution. This is ridiculous.

I have reinstalled clients, changed password, logged out/in many times, tried on various computers. What else do you need to fix the problem?

Hi everyone --

In order to look into this, we need to take a closer look at each of your accounts.

If you haven't already, could you please complete a Contact Form and email into us. Just head to 'About Us' (above) and then 'Contact Form'.

I'll then be able to get back to you via email--thanks. 

and Meredith just solved this for me, thank you

Hi Georgedarden,

Please keep an eye on your inbox--an email is on its way.

Paid to upgrade my premium account on Friday but both on my computer and on my phone it still says unlimited only. Appart from change your password, I'm not getting ny help from spotify. Any ideas?

I've tried to contact support through the contact form, but without any response.

I have upgraded my subscription to Premium, and it is paid for. However, my desktop still i unlimited, so is my mobile.

I've tried logging out/in, reinstalling on both desktop and mobile, restarting, you name it!

Please get back to me on this.

Jamieda & CissiW-- Responses to both of your cases on on their way.

Have a look in your inbox when you get a chance.

Hello, I'm really getting fed up with this not working, it has now gone a week and no progress.

No "solutions" work. How hard can it be for the program to check your account status.

One or two days is far too long to make it work as its a paid service, but a week is of the map.

I'm really unpleased with this.

Really bad service sad to say

Same here, been waiting a week for it to work, and nothing.

Hi Metaholic,

A response to the case you opened via our contact form has just been sent.

Have a look in your inbox when you get a chance.

finaly some support, thank u so much.

happier now

Suggested posts