Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid thru Apple and app says failed payment

Solved!

Paid thru Apple and app says failed payment

I have email confirmation from Apple for paying the new increased fee but the App made me download from premium to free today. I am paid through Apple up until Mar 2 at which time after reading I will switch to paying through Spotify.
I also couldn't log into check the status of my account. Said the user name and password were wrong.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just a quick update: I sent 2 requests to Apple and got no response. Oddly enough after working with support for some reason I was able to log in with my original log in info, but the premium payment went to a different Facebook log in. So I was able to find the premium one, I just have 2 different ways to access that account but one of them just access the premium perks...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @Sebsholer and welcome to the community!

Does your issue persist? There seemed to be an issue with payments lately but it should be fixed now.

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Yes I've been talking with Spotify support and they can't seem to find my account even. But I can log in and out of the app still and I haven't lost any of my play lists. I'm trying to contact Apple and see if they will refund my purchase. I also can't log in on here with my account info for some reason.

Great, If you're having troubles with your subscription purchased via iTunes in-app payments, getting in touch with them is best to investigate what is happening here on their end.

Let me know how it goes!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Marked as solution

Just a quick update: I sent 2 requests to Apple and got no response. Oddly enough after working with support for some reason I was able to log in with my original log in info, but the premium payment went to a different Facebook log in. So I was able to find the premium one, I just have 2 different ways to access that account but one of them just access the premium perks...

Suggested posts