Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password Reset Email. Fake?

Solved!

Password Reset Email. Fake?

Hi,

I just recieved an email allowing me to reset my password.  I didnt request it?

Email from account-admin@news.spotifymail.com

Is this real or an attempt at getting into my account?

Please advise!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya:

Yes, this e-mail is 100% from Spotify. If you're fine with your password, just ignore it. If you're not, feel free to change it.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Someone just ried to reset your password. Maybe someone who wants to get into your account. You don't need to do anything if you didn't request it. 🙂

Marked as solution

Hiya:

Yes, this e-mail is 100% from Spotify. If you're fine with your password, just ignore it. If you're not, feel free to change it.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Phewww

Thanks

Suggested posts