Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Currency

Solved!

Payment Currency

Hy all,

I'm a Spotify Premium user in Argentina. The Spotify ARG website clearly states that the Premium subscription cost is of 36ARS, but my bank account shows that I'm being charged in US Dolars.

Can anyone explain this? 

I'm having trouble contacting anyone to disccuss this on the Spotify crew. The best I could do is Twitter (where I'm being ignored) and here. Is there a better way to approach the Spotify team with these questions?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mcabral Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Can't believe that you are ignored, I guess that there are too many enquiries that came in through the last few days.

For payment matters, I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.

https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @mcabral Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Can't believe that you are ignored, I guess that there are too many enquiries that came in through the last few days.

For payment matters, I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.

https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Thanks jeremygoh! The link you provided was exactly what I was looking for! 

Thanks,

Martin

Hola, tengo el mismo problema, como lo resolviste??? Muchas gracias!!!!

Suggested posts