Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment error

Solved!

Payment error

Hello there!

Yesterday I recived an e-mail saying that there was an error during the payment. It was my fault cause my card didn't have any money. I recharge it, as I always do when I forget to do it before the payment, and thats all.

But today I have recieve the advise again on the Spotify app on the PC. I checked my credit card and there is no payment to Spotify, don't know why. There is enought money, it have not expired and is the same card I've allways used.

Could you help me to fix this issue? I have an Unlimited suscription and I don't want to lose it.

Thanks 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello once again!

I'm here once more to say that I finally solve my issue. I think it's important not just to complain around here waiting for an answer but to try to help others telling how did I fix my particular problem.

I made contact with the Spotify support service and I exchanged a few e-mails with them, but they were not able to help me with my issue cause they didn't know why the payment was failing.

Finally, I tried to "change" my payment method information (credit card number and so on) using exactly the same data info I already had. Surprisingly, it worked, and the next day the payment was successfully made.

Hope this could be os use for anybody with the same issue.

Thanks to everyone that answer to this thread and tried to help me.

See ya!

P.S: Sorry for my bad english, hope the answer and solution is clear enough.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @igason95

Many thanks for your post in the Spotify Community 🙂

Don't worry, as long as you've added money to your card/account now the next attempt at payment should go through. We'll normally try renewing the subscription a few times before the account returns to Free, usually within the next 48 hours.

I hope that clears things up further 🙂

Thanks for answering. I already hace contacted and I've just reply to the email they hace send me.

The problem is that I presume that yesterday they already tried too to make the payment, but still nothing happens. I still have the Unlimited account, but I'am affraid the suscription will expire if they can't make the payment. 

Hope we'll find a nice solution 🙂

Hey @igascon95 please reply back to supports email and tell that you still need help

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

It's what I'm doing, hope the problem doesn't persist. Today is the third day without making the payment, don't know why.

Thanks anyway 😉

Marked as solution

Hello once again!

I'm here once more to say that I finally solve my issue. I think it's important not just to complain around here waiting for an answer but to try to help others telling how did I fix my particular problem.

I made contact with the Spotify support service and I exchanged a few e-mails with them, but they were not able to help me with my issue cause they didn't know why the payment was failing.

Finally, I tried to "change" my payment method information (credit card number and so on) using exactly the same data info I already had. Surprisingly, it worked, and the next day the payment was successfully made.

Hope this could be os use for anybody with the same issue.

Thanks to everyone that answer to this thread and tried to help me.

See ya!

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you found a workaround. And thanks for sharing the solution.

Enjoy your tunes!

- Your solution is very clear Smiley Happy 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts